A Customer Service Specialist is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties which includes: supporting our sales organization’s inquiries, provide sales quotes and advise on product configurations, accessory options, manage customer accounts, issue quotes, and processes orders. This position will play a key role in attracting potential and existing customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Throughout all of these interactions Customer Service Specialist must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible.
- Serves as key contact for customers, distributor sales representatives and clinical specialists concerning the DORO® product line and services
- Prepares sales quotes with guidance from sales operations, sales rep or clinical specialist
- Responsible for processing customer orders and repairs using company enterprise software
- On occasion may include picking, packing, and shipping
- Assign RMA numbers to customers and dealer reps for returns and repairs
- Coordinates service repairs with service department and prepares all service quotes (Order Confirmation) for customers
- Reports all customer satisfaction issues and new customer requirements to management
- Maintains customer and dealer files / databases
- Work closely with warehouse in daily order management / delivery / return arrangement and supply chain regarding product readiness status.
- Makes policy and process improvement recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Support cross functional needs
- Meets established objectives and metrics
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- 2-Year Associates Degree required with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of direct customer service experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with ERP System
- Self motivated and able to remain focused independently
- Time management and ability to multitask a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required
- Excellent ability to ask questions, listen and then solve problems
- Technical aptitude highly desirable
- Medical background or terminology is desirable. Medical Device experience or operating room experience is desirable
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
pro med instruments, Inc.
Customer Service Manager
4529 S.E. 16th Place, Suite 101
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Phone:+1 239 910 0683
This job is a full time position, located in Cape
Coral, Florida (SW FLA).